Reverbnation is up and running!

We have 14 songs for you to download on reverbnation.com/spicetreemusic ,

We are so excited about this because it puts our music out there for you! HalleluYAH! So download, burn, copy and go! Plus make extra and pass them on. Our copyright is just copy it right! haha ;) We are so thankful to you all for your prayer and support. We don't ask for anything for the Music but if you ever feel a leading to donate to the ministry we know Yahweh has given, It would be a supreme Blessing! The money we receive goes right to the music (cds, mailers shipping) or saved back in our music fund for when we find a place to record. Which we hope to do so in the near future! Yahweh Willing. 

 So tell us what you think, and lets give thanks and praise to our Heavenly Father Yah for He is so good. He gave us Yahushua! He is worthy to be praised! 

Love you ALL,
Sady K.

Comments

  1. Praise Yahweh! :D How are you or did you record your music?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom~
    I am blessed by your music, so blessed!!! I am always looking for people to be singing "The New Songs" Scripture talks so much about!!! I have posted the widget on my blog!
    Shalom to you and your family!!!
    Moira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moira! HalleluYAH! Thank you so much! I'm so glad and delighted His word and His music going forth for us! I pray it blesses you and those that hear it from you blog!! Yahweh Bless!


    Sady K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenna, no we have not recorded just yet... but sure hope sometime soon (Yahweh Willing!). I am excited cause I really love the new stuff He is bring out in me.

    Love you Little SIS!

    Sady K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! :D Can't wait!! :D Love you big sis!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts