Two Years.........

    One of my biggest struggles was the night and the days after Shiloh my beautiful baby boy was born. Instantly life changed! Not bad, definitely not bad, just extremely different and hard.I knew a baby was work and that it was going to be a whole new life-style but I don't know if I really understood the depth of my commitment. Not that I didn't want to commit to motherhood, but just understanding what my role really was!

    hah.... to think back on the early morning of April 2nd, 2008 at 3:10..... Beyond exhausted, eyes could barely stay open and here came little yet big 8lb 10ounce 21 inch baby Shiloh. Our lives forever changed, Gabe and I went through alot that night and early morning, on the verge of giving up. Yahweh pulled us through. The days that followed where so hard and confusing! Trying to nurse, trying to sleep, trying trying.....haha it was quite the journey not to mention 8 hours from my home at my brothers house which we had already overstayed our welcome waiting for this little guy to come into this world. I truly do thank me Brother for hosting this home-birth in his home to be close to my midwife! I hope he knows how forever grateful we where and are for that!

    Gabriel and I had beyond life lessons... We learned how much we needed each other, support, comfort, love, teamwork.... the list goes on and on! Gabe was and is my strong tower, Yahweh gave me someone who encourages me when I've given up! Who really sees me even when the sight of me is not pleasing! That night, at the birth of our son I fall in love all over again and again! He never left my side..... He cried when I cried, He was calm, encouraged and inspired me through each contraction. I am thankful that night I had him, I had the most amazing man holding and supporting and cheering me on! He is forever my best friend!

    Today my Boy, My beautiful bright eyed boy is 2! He is clever and obedient, funny and creative! There is not a day that goes by without laughter in our home. He loves to praise Yahweh and He is a Prayer warrior, he will get on his face in prayer not even being told or knowing whats going on but how he understands!!.... He is my little blessing! 

    My encouragement for you it this,  

Luke 18:15  And they also brought infants to Him to touch them, but His taught ones seeing it, rebuked them.
Luke 18:16  But יהושע called them to Him and said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the reign of Elohim.
Luke 18:17  “Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the reign of Elohim as a little child, shall certainly not enter into it.”


    On your journey in this world, whether you have babies or not, take a moment and embrace the very essence of who they are, who they can be, and how we are to raise them up. I desire my sons to be raise righteously and be able to look upon people that truly truly desire set-apartness. I ask you to please think about that. It is not only the parents who teach and inspire it is YOU TOO! Shiloh, Silas  and "the new one" they are my precious priceless gifts, I hope that they can be taught truth and the love of Messiah not only from ME but also from YOU! 

    The journey we are on is just the beginning, but remembering those moments of growth and understanding, I will forever thank my YAHWEH! He never left me once in those moments of tears and confusion. Still to this day through each obstacle of understanding, re-understanding and unlearning and relearning we have grown, more growth is needed, but I myself love to watch a flower bloom!

    Thank You, YAH! Thank you for my baby, my baby that is now growing into a little boy, protect him, guide him, love him and please oh please never ever leave him! I love you Shiloh, your mommy is so proud and so blessed to have you, my little star! 

In Yahushua's name....... Amien.



       Sady~

Comments

  1. I was introduced to your music a couple of years ago. You have a wonderful gift! Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.. Thank you Succot! We are truly blessed to do what we've been given to do! Yahweh is so gracious and Yahushua for His Love and drive to keep us going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts