New Seasons, New Music

I am in the "workings" of writing 3 new songs. My prayer is to have a brand new Album put together this spring or early summer. I ask my brothers and sisters to stand with me in this prayer. I have longed for this time and I feel it is coming. "Yahweh's Girl" the Cd put together in 2005 is still a blessing but I have been longing to bring forth a new chapter to our music since that was long ago and lots have changed since then (My wonderful marriage to Gabriel and My beautiful children) I get so pumped knowing that it could be soon. But if not... I want to leave room if Yahweh changes courses, I am only here for Him. His will be done! Yahweh's will be done!

HalleluYAH!

Love you all.


Sady

Comments

  1. We would love you to become a part of the growing community at dwellonlovely.com! Blessings! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts