Fellowship!!

         Gabriel, Myself and our trio had an awesome weekend with some friends of ours! We haven't been able to fellowship with them since last year. It was so refreshing and comforting to be there at there home praising and eating and talking with one another. We laughed a lot and enjoyed many moments watching our trio explore and giggle with their "newfound" friends. We are so thankful to have friends (Wait! the word is "Family") to spend time with to share the joys and woes of our lives. Giving testimony of His great and awesome power in our humanistic lives and how He has changed and created new joy and life in our hearts through Messiah Yahushua. I give thanks to Abba for The Rogers Family and I pray that He would abundantly bless their Home and their everyday lives, giving them hope and peace. HalleluYAH!

Jeremiah 29:11  ‘For I know the plans I am planning for you,’ declares יהוה, ‘plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and an expectancy. 


 LOVE YOU ALL!






Sady K.

Comments

  1. Shalom Sady and family:) I'm just gettin' over here...I've really taken a break from blogging and haven't looked at any regular blogs now for almost 4 weeks! I just caught this and wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed having you at our home. It was very relaxing to have you and your sweet family stay with us, you guys were a joy.

    I pray you all are doing fantastic. I really am hoping that Abba will open our ears to hear His heart in these days as life itself only shows how uncertain it is here...but Abba has a plan and I pray that plan is leading us all.

    Blessings to you and your beautiful babies and your wonderful husband, Gabe.

    Love you beautiful sister,
    Traci

    Ps be sure to stay in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i touhgh you have one baby... your family is so big...
    congratulations my family..

    Andres y Estefania

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts