Sady here! This week has been a doozer for sure.. the ups and downs of life and circumstances. Yet I'm learning so much... tho the refining is difficult, the growth is needed. I'm learning to watch my tongue, learning to honor and remain still, I'm learning life isn't about me and my comfort. I'm learning to trust. I'm learning to rest my mind on things above not things on this earth. Whoaa.. thats a lot. Because Little eyes and little ears absorb a lot and react and repeat that which their teachers/parents show them. I am humbled and yet uplifted by the many lessons my Abba Yah has taught and is teaching me again!!! AGAIN! and again????? -crazy facial expression. So I hope this encourages you to not give up, keep being intentional, follow YAHUSHUA and watch what Yahweh can do. It may take time... but it's worth it in the end. Shalom my friends.*

Psa 139:17  And how precious are Your thoughts to me, O Ěl! How great has been the sum of them!*

Mat 6:26 “Look at the birds of the heaven, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into storehouses, yet your heavenly Father does feed them. Are you not worth more than they?

Phi 1:6 being persuaded of this, that He who has begun a good work in you shall perfect it until the day of יהושע Messiah.

Comments

Popular Posts