watching things change.

It isn't easy watching change, watching how sometimes it can be bad....... watching how it can overwhelm.......watching it destroy. Yet change is also something new....it can be good.....needed. It's not easy in this life to accept certain things, things you have no control over. I'm praying Yahweh will strengthen me, help me to forgive and let go. Love and love some more. Going beyond myself and reaching out with all I have. Not easy but truly that is what Yahushua did for me, and does for me everyday.

I need Him, I need Yahushua to saturate my life with His love for those around me.



Sady~

Comments

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change isn't always easy, fun, or understood but each time we learn something new and grow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts