weightonYahweh.blogspot.com: Running the Race

I have been on a journey for 21 days/3weeks now. But this isn't just a journey that has an ending it is a journey leading to new beginnings. For myself and for my family and hopefully YOU. 

It is a blog about ME, haha.... well about my battle and struggle with my weight and the life I have had to break free from because it was slowly killing me. Not that I was having life threatening problems but after going through some things and seeing no end to certain problems I finally saw how stubborn and lazy I was in area's of eating just cause i didn't want to give it up.  lets just say I was eating all natural BUT... I was lacking the natural that was fresh, raw, ripe and healthy. Plus I have battled with weight since I was 12 years old..... I'm 26. I want to embrace 27 with freedom. 

Please I encourage to check it out and I pray it inspires you, it truly is a journey that has taught me some things I didn't realize I held so dearly. Also has shown my disobedience and undisciplined lifestyle I created within myself.  It stops with me..... My children desire better.

I pray it blesses you and inspires you to serve Yahweh with all your Heart, Soul, Might and Mind. Things that all require good living and good health.

This is the link: Running The Race 

Heb 12:1  We too, then, having so great a cloud of witnesses all around us, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race set before us,
Heb 12:2  looking to the Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, יהושע, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of Elohim.




HalleluYAH! Thank you Yahushua! Yahweh Reigns!


Sady

Comments

  1. Weight on Yahweh is an awesome name, how fitting! Love the posts there...they inspire me to think with a heart set on what Abba can do in our lives. Love the encouragement and wisdom I find there. Thank you Sady for all you do!

    You are a light my sweet friend.

    Blessings and liberty to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts