Time?

As a Wife, Mom, and musician... I find it hard to be a musician. Not that I don't sing much, since my house is full of music and laughter, just the fact that so many things call my name during the several hours of the day and time doesn't seem to like me because it doesn't stick around very often. haha ;)

But here lately in the mad dash to get things done, Yahweh has set time for me to write... HalleluYAH! it has been wonderful.... 3 songs complete and 2 in the works. I'm loving them as well, based upon scripture and being a mom and a child. Their about life and running the race! I am so excited. Please keep up those prayers they are not returning void, Praise Yahweh most HIGH!

Now if I could only figure how to keep dishes from piling up in my sink...Hmm??:)


Yahweh Bless,

Sady

Comments

  1. Yay I can't wait to hear them!! I noticed your music is no longer on this page though :( As far as the dishes.......dishwashers (not YOU but the appliance!!) are WONDERFUL and my kids enjoy helping with loading and unloading LOL. Love ya sis. Thanks for being there for me today. I was one hot emotional mess and I'm normally not like that. I am pretty good with keeping my composure, but this morning was a different story. I'm doing much better now and my husband is being wonderful and supportive HalleluYah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis! luv u !! U need to update u're deal here! March 17th,, ??!! It's April 22, give us some more!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts