Gabriel's testimony for this week....

My testimony for today.....Life is hard. Tests come and I pass some and fail many. HalleluYah for Hope in our Messiah Yahushua. I am here to tell you we all struggle. We fail. Things are hard. But take courage, "Greater is He who is in you, than he who is in the world."
 Shalom. Life. Forgivness. Joy in the midst of adversity.
“My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the proving of your belief works endurance. And let endurance have a perfect work, so that you be perfect and complete, lacking in naught.”
James 1:2-4 ISR98 my old friend Shane elder gave me that verse yesterday. Yah knew I needed it then, and more so today.

So tonight, on the way home. When my truck stalls, wont start. 8 plus gallons of water added to the radiator later, my truck tried to start, made some weird noises, and then quit, with a brownish green sludge coming out of my air cleaner and part of the front of the engine under a main pulley or water pump. As I could be freaking out, knowing some major work is now required, or a new engine. Thoughts of changing the oil tomorrow diminish. the scripture that is where our life comes, is brought to mind. Count it all joy. So I laugh. And smile. And think, Yahweh is my provider(or something like that), and though I have no solutions. Only thoughts, and strands of earthly hope. No emergency fund. No lifelines. No. Not even close. Something better. A daddy in heaven who loves me no matter what. And though the earth crumble and fall. And my beloved work truck fail. Yahweh has never left me. His ways are higher than my ways.    He let me break down in a small town close to home. At a gas station. He provided cell service to call my father in law. To come and get me. And after Neil arrives. Not in his truck. Yahweh provides three men to push my truck and tow it to a parking lot that someone came to me and offered it to park at. Before this happened. Someone mailed
us $200 cash. Yah knew we would need some encouragemenT. He provides in His time. I don't know
what your going through. It may be many times more difficult. But My Yahweh can be your Yahweh
too. And He can help you. Just let go and let Him. In our weakness. He is strongest. I am letting go. I am going to try really hard to stand still. And see my Father deliver me. Even if it's a different way than what I want or think is Best. Yah help me, and help us all to trust you. You are my rock! And I will praise you! Forgive me for not trusting, and trying to live in my own strength. Bless all our
family and friends and help us all to believe In you more. Thank you Yahweh. I love you.

Gabriel

An update for today. The truck is safely home. Yah provided for the tow truck, and the children enjoyed seeing the tow truck up close. Seems like we need an engine now. Praise Yahweh, our van is still running so I can load my tools up in it when the week begins. We are working hard to take this one moment at a time and trust Yah to provide for each and every need in His time. I want His best, not my best. For His ways are higher than my ways!

““For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares יהוה. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so is My Word that goes forth from My mouth – it does not return to Me empty, but shall do what I please, and shall certainly accomplish what I sent it for. “For with joy you go out, and with peace you are brought in – the mountains and the hills break forth into singing before you, and all the trees of the field clap the hands. “Instead of the thorn the cypress comes up, and instead of the nettle the myrtle comes up. And it shall be to יהוה for a name, for an everlasting sign which is not cut off.””
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:8-13‬ ‭ISR98‬‬
http://bible.com/316/isa.55.8-13.isr98

Comments

Popular Posts