Blessings Served Daily!

I get three helpings of blessings everyday from three very spunky, active little wonders! Each helping has his and her own beautiful gift and talent. Each one delights my being so much. a day does not go by without a laugh or giggle, smile or hug! I am forever learning how blessed I am, everyday! Even in the bad days I hear these little voices needing me, asking me and loving me over everything. I couldn't ask for a more purposeful life in Yahushua! plus I even get to sing to them.... and they sing right along with me! HalleluYAH! Always forever eternally grateful to my Elohim for His blessings poured on this little Family of Five!


Sady~

Psalm 127

Psa 127:1  If יהוה does not build the house, Its builders have laboured in vain. If יהוה does not guard the city, The watchman has stayed awake in vain.
Psa 127:2  In vain do you rise up early, To sit up late, to eat the bread of toil; So He gives His beloved sleep.
Psa 127:3  Look, children are an inheritance from יהוה, The fruit of the womb is the reward.
Psa 127:4  As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of one’s youth.
Psa 127:5  Blessed is the man Who has filled his quiver with them. They are not ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate. 

Comments

Popular Posts