debt.

I've been listening to Dave Ramsey here lately, Gabe and I really want to get serious with what we have instead of always coming up short. Money is and has always been an issue, whether we spend to much or we never have enough. I'm learning alot hearing other peoples stories of getting out of debt and finding a new liftstyle they've always wanted by following principals that are rather easy! This goes the same with the word of Yahweh! If we would just set ourselves in the Word, finding the same great peace Yahushua had being the Word, we would live a life Set-Apart and beautiful life. Trusting is not easy, faith is letting go and truly relying on Him. It is hard but the reward in the end is AWESOME!! or should I say YAHsome!

I believe with my WHOLE heart Yahweh is trying to teach his people, especially me! what it is to learn how to take care of the little so that when the big comes you can handle it and be wise stewards of it. The "little" being what we have and the "Big" being what we may someday be blessed with. He is not going to give us anything if we don't know how to take care of what we already have. This goes for everything! I've spent too many year squandering just about everything and not realizing that my choices impacted the rest of the day, weeks, and months and Yes, even years ahead! I am learning, growth is happening! HalleluYAH...Slow as it may be, I'm feeling very excited for what the future holds. Thank you Heavenly Father!

Sady~

Comments

Popular Posts