Those in need of some MUSIC!! read all about it......

Hey friends and Family of Yahweh!

      I want to tell you if you are in need of some of our music, comment me on this page with your address or email me at keziyah@gmail.com (with your address). There is no cost..... Please let us know, would love to send you some music!! I won't turn down donations but I don't ask for them. Yahweh has seen fit to all ALL our provision. I believe this is a gift given to us, so we no longer want to put prices on it. Praise YAHWEH!

      We ask for your prayers though, in this time! We are desiring to put together a new album. Praying for new music! I'm in the process of writing some new stuff so PLEASE please lift us up in your daily prayers. I am so excited to be picking up the guitar after taking little break.

      Yahweh Bless you and so excited once again to send out whatever we have to bless and put forth praise to those in need of it. HalleluYAH! YAHUSHUA REIGNS!


Sady

Comments

  1. Oh Sady great to hear you are looking to start a new album. that is so exciting. I love to listen to your music. It is true worship from the heart of a child of Yah to His ears. I'd love to have more of your music. Send me a private email with your home address bec i want to send a donation to you. I'd also like some music. I only have the one CD you gave us more than two years ago at FOT 2006. Yah bless your up and coming endeavor. Love you dearly, sis. Amanda Gowan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Sadie! I'm so glad you ran into me on the blog that is so awesome! I'll be checkin' out both your sites and I can't wait:)

    You truly are a woman of virtue and I look forward to seeing what you are up to! I hope you are all doing GREAT!

    Have a blessed day, love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts