Winter Clean, Winter Clean!

Today my mini me and I are home alone! We are going to clean clean clean. Lily is my little helper now, more morel support when i need a picker upper, I can look at her (she'll smile), Ka-POW..my blues are zapped away! Love my little girl.... 

The my little big boys are spending the day with their Mamo..... Nice little break but they will be missed, I usually walk several times back into the living room because it is so quite. Then I'll remember their not here! haha... I love my BOYS. 

Psa 127:3  Look, children are an inheritance from יהוה, The fruit of the womb is the reward.
Psa 127:4  As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of one’s youth.
Psa 127:5  Blessed is the man Who has filled his quiver with them. They are not ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate. 

I AM BLESSED!!
Sady

Comments

  1. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have enjoyed and been uplifted by your music through Eliyah.com for several years now and have never been able to figure out how to get your recorded music. I see that you may have them available here but not sure how to request so here I am posting to find out. I especially like the song "I have you" but again have been uplifted by all your very heartfelt music.Thank you for your time and may Father Yah bless you and your family. -Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts