Shabbat Shalom from the DeLapp home! (homemade chicken pot pie)

Comments

  1. Oh wow! I've never made Chicken Pot Pie before. Actually cooking is one of my downfalls LOL. I'm good with simple things like steak on the grill then make some rice LOL or rice and beans but yeah. We shop only at whole foods which gets expensive... (except for when we go out to eat :( which we do wayyyyy to often) Any tips on budget shopping at whole foods ??? Food is our biggest monthly expense and our rent alone is $1295 a month so if that tells you anything. I have been blessed with being able to do many things but budgeting groceries hasn't been one of them...YET!! One day...One day. I'm good with recipes too but man when it comes down to shopping for what the recipe needs then whew adds up quick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts