We have seen His Mighty out stretched arm!

I do not know where to begin to speak of the Beauty of Messiah I have heard from my Husband today!

2Co 2:14  But thanks be to Elohim who always leads us on, to overcome in Messiah, and manifests through us the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

 Mat 22:39  “And the second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbour as yourself.’







What a day of testimony. To begin a good friend of ours has a van they were scraping, it is made by the same car group (however you say that), so many of the parts we need to get our van going again are at our disposal, even a chip-free windshield! I can't begin to praise and extol our Elohim, Yahweh king of the universe for His provision! HalleluYAH! 

We have a group of "car guys" chippen away at getting it going again for us! I am in awe of the beauty that is being displayed in our fellow brethren they are shining the true love of Messiah Yahushua. Thank YOU YAHWEH! Thank you for Your help and provision! I am so grateful for all Ya'lls prayers, they were heard and answered within 24 hours. 



Isa 41:10  ‘Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not look around, for I am your Elohim. I shall strengthen you, I shall also help you, I shall also uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.’

Isa 43:1  But now, thus said יהוה, your Creator, O Yaʽaqoḇ, and He who formed you, O Yisra’ĕl, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you. I have called you by your name, you are Mine.

I feel loved, I feel that I am His! truly we had no where else to turn to about our van but Elohim, He went before us and did it all. HalleluYAH! Praise be to the Creator of heaven and earth. 

Sady~

Comments

  1. How Good he is to His People!! Praising Him with you!! \0/ \0/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know that things turned out well for you; regardless of your ordeal.

    Praise be to YHWH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HalleluYah!!!!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts