Let it Snow.....

Isa 1:18  “Come now, and let us reason together,” says יהוה. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

My sins are forgiven. As I watch the snow fall here in my little town, I am resting here, resting in the warmth of my home. Thanking my Heavenly Father for the gift of eternal life through the atoning blood of His Son, Yahushua. To know as I watch the snow my sins being as scarlet, have been cleansed to the color of the pure white snow. I pray we all will take time out and see that we have been cleansed.... Set free......Overcomers...... Through Messiah Yahushua! He is the only Reason for any Season.

 Sady~

Comments

  1. I Thank YHWH for your witness of His constant reminders of His forgiveness and love for us, as seen in nature. I think this is what having oneness with Yahshua is about; having our minds constantly stayed upon Him, thereby receiving all the tokens of His compassion, mercy, and love to us; as sent in the many ways, according to His wisdom and good pleasure.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Shabbat Shalom In Messiah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts