GOOD MORNING! YAHWEH FANS!!!

I wanted to share a email my Papa sends out to those desiring a little encouragement during the weeks!! Once you read it and desire to be part of his email list let me know! Let me tell you I truly am inspired by my dad, once I hardly knew him cause he worked long hours and came home tired now he is teaching our whole family!! HalleluYAH! 

Gooooooood-morning YAHWEH fans............ A pleasant and prosperous day to you...........
 
WOW, it seem we are in for another scorcher today.....The heat index calling for over a 100 .......  LOL, I remember 5 months ago people were saying they would never complain about the heat ever again. For those who don't remember, we were in the midst of a cold, snowy, "endless" winter......LOL.....now we are in the midst of hot and humid summer.....
 
Have you ever asked yourself why all we do is complain????? here is the list.......weather, spouse, siblings, "the brethren",  government, dog, cat, lawn, house, boss, job, vehicles......it is endless....... WHY????? Just what in us makes us this way????? We sound just like the world........sometimes even worse!!!!! ........... Well, lets see what scripture says.
 
Php 4:4 Rejoice in יהוה always, again I say, rejoice!
Php 4:5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Master is near.
Php 4:6 Do not worry at all, but in every matter, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to Elohim.
Php 4:7 And the peace of Elohim, which surpasses all understanding, shall guard your hearts and minds through Messiah יהושע.
Oh boy, were not following our "operations manual" again........well I hate to do this but these 4 verses are followed up with 2 that put the last nail in "our" coffin.........
Php 4:8 For the rest, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is righteous, whatever is clean, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report, if there is any uprightness and if there is any praise – think on these. Php 4:9 And what you have learned and received and heard and saw in me, practice these, and the Elohim of peace shall be with you.
Our brother Shaul knows all about life......he saw it all. Yet He caught on to something we find in verse 13.
Php 4:13 I have strength to do all, through Messiah who empowers me.
That's right, it is Messiah YAHUSHUA who empowers us.......in all things. In out thoughts, words, and actions. If we allow ourselves to be lead, or follow in the footsteps of Messiah, we can be this way.....It's when we take our eyes off of the "prize" we let the world come in like a flood, and overtake us...........at -40, or +100, it may be uncomfortable to the flesh, ...........but the "prize" eternal life with our Master has not changed......as we rise to out feet, and get ready to receive from Abba YAHWEH,  let me offer up this little prayer.........
"Abba, we love you.........I,  at times take my eye off you........for this forgive me........please help me to see the end....the reward that is awaiting us......continue to instruct me in YOUR ways........I choose to be more like YOU. Thank you for the blood covenant you have given us thru your son YAHUSHUA Messiah.......may we never sell short all the things He did for us. and may we willfully follow after Him. It is in YAHUSHUA'S name we pray.........Amein....so be it!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!!!! PRAISE YAHWEH!!!!!!! BLESSED BE THE NAME OF YAHWEH!!!!!!!! YAHUSHUA RULES!!!!!!!
 
May YAHWEH Keep and Bless you

AbiYAH_Selah

FOT IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER....ARE YOU PREPARING????


For live video Shabbat meeting (11:00 AM Central time)

Jos 1:8 "Do not let this Book of the Torah depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you guard to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act wisely.

Comments

  1. This is such a wonderful reminder...I need help with this sooooooooooo much! I wish it was just ingrained in my head and heart...maybe someday. Also, I looked for the "making the most of it" that you mentioned in a previous post and saved it so I can listen to it (if I still can) because I need the encouragement so that I'm not looking at the water but at Yahushuah who is always holding out His hand calling our names to come.

    Blessings, blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts