Tired yet excited....

    Another day of heat... but another day to Praise YHWH!! I am so very excited about this upcoming birth, I have felt this baby thrive and move around in my womb like it was a beautiful day at the park. I am truly seeking wisdom and guidence for this little life. Wanting everyday to be set-apart from the very first day of birth. So many things have become real and powerful within my heart during this pregnancy and I am seeing how important it is to strive for Set-Apartness through Yahushua Messiah! I am wanting and longing to teach my beautiful children the ways of truth and beauty, I don't want to except that they should just see things to learn.... or use an excuse like well it is everywhere so whats the point. There is a point, innocents, protection, wisdom.... I desire to strive to keep a hedge of protection around them, around their little eyes, so that evil would not just be an excuse that their gonna see it but that they are being protected from seeing it. This is our hope! We have been truly seeking this path and walking this way! I know we will get there, make it to the end! I am sure that I was not made to be separate from HIM! Nor our children. This is the walk, the Set-Apart highway I want to take. HalleluYAH!


Sady K.

Comments

Popular Posts