I'm back!

Goodness, it seems like it takes me forever to get to what needs to be done, I know this to be one of them! It has been quite the month.....We have under gone some very intense spiritual warfare with our flesh! Satan has truly wanted us to yell out, demand & prove wrong those around us or those we feel have offended us or hurt us with there words. We feel (I say feel cause I know Elohim doesn't have to prove himself) we have to prove ourselves and make sure they are wrong and not us. Well let me tell ya, I know the only one to be pointing fingers to, is myself. I'm not perfect nor do I tend to treat others that I am, but oh how the pride of my life starts hounding my thoughts with sarcastic and idol words and philosophies. It's not easy to bypass them or let them go but I am learning I can! I can let them go.... I can overcome! Through YAHUSHUA! True prime example of one who became mute! 

Isa 53:7  He was oppressed and He was afflicted, but He did not open His mouth. He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, but He did not open His mouth.

Like sheep lead to it's shearers is mute so was he through time of persecution and separation. Wow! I am always amazed by these words, they never get old, just better and better everytime I read them. Know this, I am not claiming to be like Yahushua in this way, nor am I saying that my problems in life weren't done to circumstances I have brought on myself, but I sure am trying to imitate!


It's hard to understand the human heart, the hurt that one carries, the pride that builds its walls up. It's hard to understand why I want and desire so deeply to love, that in a seconds flash it is gone, evil treks it's way into my thoughts and sits! Oh ABBA! I don't want this..... I want to love.... to forgive......70 X 7!! 


Mat 18:21  Then Kĕpha came to Him and said, “Master, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”
Mat 18:22  יהושע said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.




Is that easy, NO! Thank YHWH we have our Example Yahushua, who was not ashamed to be different then the crowd. Different then the Pharisees, Different then US! Let's walk together in love, forgiving and forgetting past reasons to hate each other and thrive on the beauty that is before us. 

If no one ever gave my husband a second, third or hundredth chance to overcome because of all the times he has made mistakes in his early adult years, He would not have what he has been given today, like our two beautiful sons and our third baby on the way, the unselfish heart he carries, the gift of helping. If people or even gabes parents would have given up he would be lost.... but instead they lifted him up in prayer kept their words pure and encouraged him that he can overcome. They didn't beat him down. You see we have to love one another, giving each other the opportunity to rise above problems in our lives, not strike each other down, giving ultimatums to our relationships. We have to look past and help each other! truly be like Yahushua!  

So in ending this I only look at myself....... I am not anything. But I sure do hope I can be the Wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend that YHWH wants me to be!  These our just my thoughts..... I pray they become more my actions as the days of my life grow longer and as I watch my children grow I teach them that we must love!! YAHUSHUA LOVE!!

Sady K.

Comments

  1. Shalom and Blessings to you!!!

    My name is Bryan and I stumbled across your site while searching others about YAHUAH and YAHUSHA. I sat and listened to your music; and I cannot believe how gifted you are!!! I would really like one of your CD's if you could tell me how to get one?

    Blessings in Yahusha

    -Bryan
    thechosenpeople@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Bryan! Shabbat Shalom! We would be more than happy to send you some music. Please send us your address to keziyah@gmail.com and we will try to get you one as soon as we can!

    YHWH Bless and Keep you!

    Sady K.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts