Rest day Rest!


  On this rest day I am finding it hard to Rest.....nap..... yada yada! The baby is moving very frequently and loves to keep me guessing which move he/she will do next. We have about 8 or less weeks left and it is getting exciting to what Yahweh has for us on this journey with three under three! Shiloh and Silas are amazing little boys that always have a rhythm or a song or a perch to climb! I love it, watching how they overcome obstacles in their young lives. Helping them understand new sights and sounds! It is brilliant. 

 I guess maybe that's how our Yahweh sees us. Wide eyed at all the things around us, the curiosity that glimmers from our thoughts and actions. He is just watching and allowing us to only go so far, then teaching us that we have to be careful, that we have to watch what we do, what we say, how we act, what we touch. I am thankful for these moments, the moments I feel His ruach, His Set-apart spirit speak to watch myself, be vigilant! 

 So on this rest day, I rest in my Heart knowing Yahweh gave me Yahushua, gave me the prime example of living out the word and being watchful and vigilant. Giving me these opportunities to watch my sons! to watch them learn and call out for help when it is needed. Thank you Yahweh! I love you so much!

Sady K.

Comments

Popular Posts